Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thanks Addie

"& i let go of him, because I know that I cant hold on to lost hope"
Little shit/why so sensitive/still holding grudges about the bigger shit/that we looked over/just to be on some together shit/yet anytime we have a fight/a break up is the right thing to do/for the moment/we never last broken up/back together/couple days/we cant hold up the front/but this time it may be different/I'm tired of steady bitching/but cant go back to the old ways/looking over and not mentioning/what you do that I don't like/night after freaking night/bicker bicker fight fight/I cant do it anymore/although I'd hate to see you leave/"baby don't go please"/reneging again/just to be happy/because you make me happy/randomly/seldom/ but I love just being considered your dear/so I stay despite of my fears/knowing that at any time any problem can occur/and the cracked door I left open will open wide enough for both of us to walk out of/I didn't want to do it/Didn't want to see the day/but these little arguments/I'm pushing you away/the reason behind it/you're pushing me away/yet i still have hope/that one day he will say/"I love you more than anything & its with you I want to be"/Stubborn you stubborn me/that's where we disagree/i know we will never be/Too much pride to keep us along/to much hurt to act brand new/To much me & not enough you/....

Lil wayne Quote Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment