Saturday, October 10, 2009

FADED

We're fading, anytime you'd rather sleep alone than with me, anytime you'd rather be with the boys over me
what's the point of me?
It hurts to picture life without thee but maybe its time for me to flee
anytime you believe weak shit over me its fading. We are, not like we used to be and I can't change no more than I used to be
so its time for me to leave
and please don't follow believe
that its not because I want to I just can't take the ways that we are going. Different stages everyday no common ground its just the way that life goes can't take the pain of having but not having
I'd rather be by myself and make myself happy
I love you till the grave but we are fading away
and to this I know you won't try to make me stay and I'm tired of making myself stay for someone who doesn't feel the same way
so on that I'm gone I can only pray
that one day you realize. I was here for you.
I am here for you as long as you wanted me to,
as long as YOU wanted me too.
But you pushed and I faded.
.Away.

No comments:

Post a Comment