Friday, July 3, 2009

AllieJay


I am your sister, bro, girlfriend, best friend or worst enemy. I love to have fun, and I have realized that I am too friendly. I allowed a lot of people into my life only to have them booted out because they lost my trust. People use the word "friend" to lightly. Or people want friends too much. I don't keep a circle but i have alltel service. I associate with whom I wish to associate with. The way I carry myself you would think I never gave a care in the world. Nonchalant should have been my middle name. I smile when I'm sad, Laugh when I'm happy. Roll up when I want to. College student and goals therefore I really don't have time for phonies. Not to sound conceited but if i give you conversation be happy about it.! I gave you the time of day!. lol. I'm not conceited, I'm highly confident. Don't test my loyalty. I pride myself on being a realest. I keep it 100 even if you don't want to hear it. Rather be honest than to lie unnecessarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment