Friday, July 3, 2009

Friend Or Foe?

Who's real & who's not? How Can You Tell, The "Real Niggas" be on that weak ass shit, the fake ones perpetrate like they really real. niggas quick to say somebody on that other shit. Somethin like a loner so i rather ride dolow. I be on my own ish. And I cant help but be a loner. Friends come and go so I fall back to a family full of bros. Yet the saddest part is I realized that some males are worst than females because I surround myself with them I learned that they [males] do the same thing a female would do. Carry on conversations like females do. The only thing I havent witnessed a male do is become jealous. {Thats a female trait}. I grew up with the knowledge to only surround myself with real people. Now I'm trying to distinguish the two. Every body claims they are so "real" but when the shit hits the fan, thats when the picture becomes so clear.





Whos Real Feat. Swizz Beatz, OJ Da Juiceman - Jadakiss

No comments:

Post a Comment